The mission of the Glenbrook South Football program is to provide every player with a positive and high quality football experience. Our program is committed to a standard of excellence that will take the student athletes to levels they could not take themselves. In addition, the following are very important to us:
- Players will be helped to develop an effective foundation of leadership.
- Players will value academic success before athletic success.
- Players will experience the value of serving the community.
- Players will understand that football is a team game and everyone will have a role in our team concept.
- Players and coaches will strive to win the CSL South Championship.
- Players and coaches will strive to enter the IHSA Playoffs.
- Players and coaches will strive to win the IHSA 8A State Championship.
- Coaches will play a vital role in preparing our players for their continued education after high school, and possibly their football careers beyond high school.
The GBS Football staff strives to build a program of significance.
Players who commit to the GBS Football program will grow personally and athletically over four years and will make lasting relationships with teammates and coaches.
The GBS Football program is committed to being the best football program in the State of Illinois.
FOOTBALL FOR LIFE
GBS FOOTBALL CORE VALUES
Discipline – Leadership –